Friday, October 8, 2010

Juicy Couture - 'Flower Punk Couture' Openwork Hoop Earrings - White

Intricate wrought earrings featuring birds in flight and accented with sparkling stones.

• Snap-post closure
• Approx. diameter: 2"
• Approx. drop: 2"
• 14k gold-plated base metal / cubic zirconia / glass
Color: White - Matte
• Comes together with a Juicy Couture leather case with pink lining interior
Brand: Juicy Couture

Condition: NEW!

Selling at: S$85.00
Original Price: US$68.00

Quantity: 02 Pairs of Earrings Only

Stock Code: NS-298756W(B10-009)

My comments: A unique pair of earrings - I got alot of "where did you buy this pair of earrings from?" comments, even from strangers, whenever I wore this pair of earrings out (I got the white one). Good accessory that I can both wear for casual or for wedding dinners.
A perfect gift for friends too as this pair of earrings comes with a nice leather Juicy Couture leather case.

No comments: